Choose a Color You’ll Love
CertaPro Painters® of Pearland, TX offers you time with our professional color consultant to help make the color selection process simple and stress free. To help get you started, the CertaPro Painters MyPaint Colors™ visualizer allows you to virtually paint the interior and exterior of your home and choose the colors you like.
Interior and Exterior Paint Color Tips
Here are top exterior and interior painting ideas to keep in mind while you choose a palette for your project.
- Drive through various neighborhoods and take note of appealing exterior paint color schemes and adaptability to your own home.
- Define the entry. Use exterior paint color as a “Welcome” sign to your home.
- Determine the mood you want to create with the room. Warmer tones are friendly and inviting. Cooler tones create calm and relaxing spaces.
- Think about ‘flow’ and how the colors of neighboring rooms will work together. Very dark to very light transitions, or transitions from rooms with highly contrasting colors can either be jarring or invigorating.
- Keeping the trim all one color provides continuity as you move from room to room. Stark white in a semi- or full-gloss creates a very formal look.
Ready to have your home professional transformed with interior and exterior painting?